We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Colette Gunter Ltd, whose registered number is 02298971 and registered office is Priory Lodge, 27 Elbow Lane, Formby, Merseyside, L37 4AB.
Data Protection Information. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and any information you supply will be treated in accordance with that Act. You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk.
Personal Information we collect
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
Information about your preferences and interests
We collect your personal information
· when you request products or services from us (e.g valuation of your property, purchase of a property)
· when you register to receive property alerts
· when you request a viewing of one of our properties
How we process your personal information
We will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with data protection laws. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
Supplying you with information by email and /or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing or calling this office)
For the purposes of creating a bill for our services.
For the purpose of identification.
We will only collect and use your personal information:
· to contact you in response to any enquiry that you have made to us.
· to contact you to obtain feedback
Disclosure of your personal information to other organisations
The personal information that we collect when you register with us is confidential. We will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We reserve the right to communicate such personal information as we hold to third parties which seek the disclosure of it, if we are requested to do so by law.
How you can change permissions
You can visit our website www.colettegunter.com to unsubscribe from our Property Alerts. In addition to this if you don’t want to be contacted by us anymore you can get in touch with us using the contact form here.
How long do we keep your personal information?
You have the following rights:
· A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information
· A right of access to the personal information we hold about you
· A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
· A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons
· A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information
· A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation)
· A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
· A right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
We do our best to keep the information you disclose to us secure. However, we can’t guarantee its security. By using our Site you accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security
If you’re not satisfied with the way we handle your enquiry or complaint in relation to your personal information then you have the right to refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.